Digipro Computer Consultants Ltd organized the above seminar on 03 & 04 September 2014 at Classic Hotel in Nicosia with the Founder of FUNecole® Research Institute Chryso Christodoulou.
Each participating school was offered an on-site presentation of a shortened version of the programme, tailored to the specific needs of the firm.
• Promote the usage of new web-based comprehensive instruction practices that successfully to infuse technology into the 21st century school curricula
• Demonstrate how ICT facilitates new forms of thinking and learning that require the cultivation of the different and wide ranging skills necessary for the 21st century future citizens.
• Show how to prepare learners for the technology-rich and culturally-diverse modern societies.
• Re-define of the role of the teacher who has to make room for other types of learning (e.g. self learning, peer learning, curiosity driven learning, experiential learning that lead students to the learning to learn paradigm.
• Learn how to implement comprehensive approaches in context–based learning, inquiry-based techniques and innovative student centric pedagogical practices.
Present best practice Learning Environments both for primary and secondary levels that utilize web-based learning resources that support and enhance the 21st century educational movement.
- GRAMMAR SCHOOL NICOSIA
- GRAMMAR SCHOOL LIMASSOL
- ENGLISH SCHOOL
- EDUCATION FIRST
- IEK M.VASILIOU
- A.MYLONAS PRIVATE INSTITUTE
- NAVIGATOR PRIVATE INSTITUTE
- MEDITERRANEAN SCHOOLS
- EXAM SOFT