This course prepares students for programming in the real world. It explains fundamental concepts and algorithmic techniques and program structures. This approach gives students a solid foundation for writing useful, maintainable, and efficient code to solve a problem. The course teaches problem solving techniques by practicing in C++ language which is one of the most widely used languages.
- Introduction to programming concepts, structures and techniques.
- Learning problem-solving methods through programming.
- Input/output methods.
- Variables, data types, expressions, computations.
- Control structures, conditions, decision and loop structures.
- Functions and recursion.
- Arrays, strings, files.
- Searching, sorting, mathematical problems.