Ms. Chryso Christodoulou was invited to participate as an educational expert for inspiring 21st century students for innovative teaching and creative learning – demonstrating a newapproach for achieving educational excellence.
Presenting objectives will cover:
- How the development of innovative ICT-based content services and pedagogies enable lifelong learning.
- New forms of learning that extent beyond teaching basic ICT skills and cultivate the thinking processes thus powerfully leading their students to the “Learning to Learn” paradigm.
- Tangible evaluation results of student participation when the teaching practices go beyond the school or class situations and become relevant to situations in the everyday life of the students and their families.
- How an attractive, collaborative and creative Learning Environments can meet the needs of the various target groups and promote active citizenship that cultivates social cooperation and cohesion.
- Case studies and stimulating activities that inspire students to think, discover, argue and manage their personal learning and self-development, offer real, rich and relevant learning experiences and motivate them to strive for excellence.
- Present FUNecole® original design approach that revolves around the entrepreneurial education concept that fosters the development Information Communication Technology (ICT) skills and facilitates a 6-year extension of thinking processes from knowledge acquisition, comprehension and application to knowledge analysis, synthesis, evaluation and sharing.
Chryso Christodoulou is the co-founder of Digipro® Computer Consultants and thefounder of FUNecole® Research Institute. Ms. Christodoulou leads the Research andDevelopment Department of the FUNecole® Research Institute and coordinatesEuropean funded projects that include participants from various Ministries of Education,EU Universities, Pedagogical Institutes and Private Schools.
For over 22 years, Ms. Christodoulou has been working out of Digipro® as anInformation Technology Educational Consultant, researcher and trainer. Her academicbackground is in Computer Science and Education and she is the designer anddeveloper of the FUNecole® Creative Learning Environment. FUNecole® wasrecognized by the European Commission and DG in Education as the number 1 Best Educational Practice in Innovation and Creativity in all 27 EU countries. Ms.Christodoulou is the author and editor of 40 educational books namely, the FUNecole®Step-by-Step educational books. The FUNecole® books are translated into 5 languagesand are used by numerous public and private academic institutions across several EUcountries. FUNecole® is endorsed by University of Cambridge Internationalexaminations for supporting the Cambridge ICT Starters examinations.
In 2010, the European Commission appointed Ms. Christodoulou as an externaleducational expert and evaluator for the Institute of Prospective Technological StudiesIPTS on various educational Research projects. She was invited as anentrepreneurship expert to represent Female Entrepreneurship in Cyprus by theOECD and participates in drafting reports commissioned by the OECD and co-fundedby the European Commission. Ms. Christodoulou is one of 350 EuropeanAmbassadors of entrepreneurship. She is a program committee member for the IEEEComputer society organisation for world famous conferences and workshops. Everyyear she delivers hundreds of hours of training and consulting in various subjectsaround the world. Ms. Christodoulou is the main trainer in service training workshopsthat are funded by European National Agencies targeted in the development of Mastertrainers and teachers throughout European Union countries. Ms. Christodoulou´s workis published by scientific publications such as IEEE Xplore and was awarded the titleof Woman of the Year in Entrepreneurship in 2001. Ms. Christodoulou is invited andexpected to participate as a Key Note speaker and panellist given her expertise inEntrepreneurship and education to the European SME Week.
Read Article on Blogger : digiprocy.blogspot.com