Reimagining the 21st Century Learning Habitat through the Effective Integration of Mobile Technology at Middle & High Schools
Chryso ChristodoulouCEO - Founder
Ms. Chryso Christodoulou is the founder of FUNecole® Research Institute and the co-founder of Digipro Education Ltd. Her academic background is in Computer Science and Education. She is the designer and author of the FUNecole® for Cambridge ICT Starters Initial Steps endorsed by University of Cambridge International Examinations and recognized best practice educational approach by the European Commission. Ms. Christodoulou is an external educational expert for the Institute of Prospective Technological Studies (IPTS) on various educational research projects. She is a program committee member for the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers’ (IEEE) Computer society. Mrs Christodoulou participates as keynote speaker and panelist at numerous conferences, seminars and workshops around the world. Ms. Christodoulou´s work has been published in scholarly and policy publications, such as IEEE Xplore and the European Parliament Magazine. She is a recognized as an entrepreneurship expert by OECD and is one of 350 European Ambassadors of Entrepreneurship.
- Plan your learning goals
- From Low Tech Classroom to High-Tech Hub:Best Uses Of An Windows tablets/iPads
- Rebooting For Change: Is More Technology The Answer
- Let’s Get Physical! Focusing on Activities and Learning Achievements
- Let’s Make It Work, Count And Review
- The future of learning in safe hands – teachers, parents and learners from Middle to High School levels.
- Teachers (pre-school, primary, secondary, vocational, adult education)*
- Teacher trainers(pre-school, primary, secondary, vocational, adult education)*
- Curriculum coordinators/designers (pre-school, primary, secondary, vocational, adult education)*
- Head teachers/principals/deputy-assistant heads/academic heads/managers (pre-school, primary, secondary, vocational, adult education)*
*Any discipline/subject is welcomed including science, ICT/technology, engineering, mathematics, languages, business/finance, arts, sports and other.