The future of learning and development will be powered by Generative AI. (Gen AI)
• Architect learning outcomes with Gen AI. • Learning at the forefront of all Gen AI supported teaching practices. • How using Gen AI contributes to students being able to meet the learning goals that drive each lesson? • Gen AI as a powerful new driver to assessing and reporting learning outcomes. • The benefits and perils of Gen AI.
08:30 - 10:00
Guided Group Projects.
• Using Gen AI to Elevate Learning Activities. • Using Gen AI to Assist with Real-Time Progress Monitoring.
10:00 - 10:15
10:15 - 11:45
Enhancing teaching and learning
• How students develop information literacy and fluency to determine “fake news” from trusted scholarly sources, we also want students to understand Gen AI, how it is used, and the potential uses it has to enhance their learning? • How a Gen AI lesson plan tips and best practices that can be helpful as own lessons that incorporate the use of Gen AI in the classroom. • Never use AI without the permission of your school.
11:45 - 12:45
After reviewing the Case studies and additional - subject relevant recommended readings, videos, links-, participants will create their own presentations on the subject using presentation or eLearning authoring tools. Participants will be expected to post their projects on the dedicated seminar blog.
07:30 - 09:30
New Pedagogical Gen AI Enriched Approaches
• Gen AI Enhanced Lesson Plans for Middle Grades • Gen AI Enhanced Lesson Plans for Middle & High School Grades • Gen AI Enhanced Lesson Plans for High School
09:30 - 09:45
09:45 - 12:15
The Best Free AI Image Generators
Creating a photorealistic image with image generators
07:30 - 09:00
Recapitulation of the previous day
Recapitulation of the previous day and continue with the study of how schools can connect, scale and mainstream these promising new models, standards and approaches.
09:00 - 10:00
Teachers as Learning and Development Leaders. (L&D Teacher/Leaders)
The demand for teacher transformation as L&D leaders increases year over year since the pandemic. Teachers have the massive responsibility of shepherding schools into the future through L&D strategies that create a culture of learning help student’s stay relevant to the continuous demands of the workforce.
10:00 - 10:15
10:15 - 11:45
Allow students to work with ChatGPT
• The uses of ChatGPT classrooms: ChatGPT might offers editing advice or suggestions if students asked it to read their papers and provide suggestions. • The potential perils of using ChatGPT in lesson design. • Use ChatGPT to improve student writing, not merely ChatGPT to write for them. • Student writers should still be the ones vetting the information AI generates. • Chat GPT can be a Co-Pilot not the Pilot.
11:45 - 12:15
Present group projects that contain learning experiences beyond expectations driven by authentic passion and need