Digipro Education Limited is seeking to recruit a VP Business Development Manager.
Digipro was established in 1990 and is an EdTech Leader in the K6 Education! Digipro is the developer of the FUNecole®eLearning Solution. FUNecole® is a state-of-the-art solution that aligns with multiple international educational standards. Digipro is seeking to recruit a dynamic individual to scale up in the global EdTech Market.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand FUNecole’s potential customers and partners and contribute to the company growth by developing sales strategies in achieving pre-determined sales targets.
- Use knowledge of the EdTech market and competitors.
- Identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Communicate with key stakeholders, sales and marketing leads to explore possible business opportunities that will assist in the company’s growth.
- Develop financial feasibility studies, proposal development and negotiations for new business opportunities.
- Work with the management team to define and develop the go-to-market strategy, pricing and business models based on the vision and plans to increase revenue and expand market.
- Prepare reports and recommendations in terms of sales and market strategies for senior management.
- Collate and analyze sales figures and prepare proposals for marketing campaigns.
- Promote existing and new services and solutions while keeping track of market performance and sustain customer support mechanisms.
- Monitor and regularly report on key performance indicators and management processes within areas of responsibility and take appropriate and proactive actions to achieve objectives.
- Plan and prioritize his own workload within parameters established by the management.
- Travel abroad in International Educational Conferences and other events.
- Excellent command of English Language. Greek and Arabic language knowledge will be considered an advantage.
- Proven cases of sales and track record of successfully generating income through the development of new business relationships.
- Prior experience in selling Ed Tech products will be considered a strong advantage.
- Excellent command of IT skills to be able to use software tools to implement the sale strategy. Prior experience of CRM software (e.g. HubSpot, Salesforce etc.) will be considered an advantage.
- Evidence of independent and proactive working, strategic planning and prioritisation of business opportunities.
- Demonstrable ability to deliver to targets and deadlines.
- Ability to work as part of a team, working towards team goals and establish effective working relationships within a team.
- Customer-focused and committed to the delivery of excellent customer service.
- A positive demeanor and approach to responsibilities.
- Persistent in achieving goals and overcoming challenges.
- Hold a relevant University Degree. An MBA Degree is considered an advantage.
A highly competitive salary according to qualifications and experience will be offered to the successful candidate.
Interested applicants can forward their CV at firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the position of interest.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
For more details please contact us at: 26955000