Digipro Education Limited is seeking a passionate Full Stack Developer (PHP) to join our development team. In this position, you will be coding new server-side enhancements for a pioneering eLearning solution and creating performant user-friendly front-end experiences.
The main responsibilities of the position include:
- Develop, maintain, and refactor existing web applications and APIs.
- Design and implement new features.
- Translate business requirements into high quality, tested, and secure code.
- Write unit and integration tests.
- Contribute to team effort and meet deadlines.
- Collaborate with the product team and business owners.
Skills and qualifications:
- Degree in computer science or any other related field.
- 3-5 years of working experience in a similar position.
- Strong understanding of PHP and MVC Frameworks.
- Deep understanding of object-oriented programming in PHP.
- Experience with MySQL.
- Experience with GIT, Linux, and Docker.
- Familiarity with Laravel and AngularJS will be considered an advantage.
- Familiarity with Azure will be considered an advantage.
- Creative thinker & problem solver.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Self-motivated with excellent interpersonal abilities and communication skills.
- Ability to consistently meet project deadlines.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English.
Interested applicants can forward their CV and portfolio at firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the position of interest.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
For more details please contact us at: 26955000